*Current tuition rates are “Introductory Prices” and are valid for all bookings prior to January 7, 2020. All application received before January 7, 2020 are eligible for introductory rates.
|PROGRAM||DESCRIPTION |||6/12 weeks||18/24/30 weeks||36/42 weeks||48+ weeks|
|IEP – Intensive English Program
(Mon-Fri) Morning & Evening Schedules
|20 hours/week intensive program.
***CEA ACCREDITED PROGRAM***
|General English Program||B1/B2 visa holders are eligible for this program.
F1 students are NOT eligible for this program.
|Private 1-1 Classes||Private one-on-one lessons, designed specifically for individual’s needs.||1-9 hours: $60/hour
10+ hours: $45/hour
Other Fees: One-time registration fee: $100
International Express Mailing Fee: $75
1 session is 6 weeks long. All registrations must be by sessions. NLS does not accept partial-session registrations. Tuition price covers school fees, educational resources and books. Health insurance is not required at NLS. Tuition cost does not cover health insurance.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- No refund or credit is issued for any transaction beyond 180 days.
- Funds/Credits are non-transferable.
- If a credit card was used for tuition fee payment, the student must present the credit card used in order to get the refund credited. The school will credit the appropriate amount back to the card within 3 business days.
- Refunds are based on the prorated weekly rate full tuition for the entire course, not on the partial tuition paid by the student. The refund is calculated from the week that the student starts classes and also will be calculated from the day that the student informs Nile Language School of his/her cancellation of classes. Please note that a student’s attendance of 1 day or more in any given week represents 1 full week.
- For courses of 300 hours or less, Nile Language School may retain the registration fee plus a pro-rata portion of the tuition calculated on a weekly basis. (N.J.A.C. 12:41-2.4k(1).
- The school may require that the student retain all books, equipment and tools purchased from the school and issued to the student. The school may refund a portion of the monies paid if the books, equipment and tools are in proper condition for resale. (N.J.A.C. 12:41-2.4j(2). The director of the school must be notified in writing within five business days of the date of withdrawal.
- The refund check will be issued to the person who made the payment. It may be picked up or mailed after the second Friday following the date the refund was requested.